SPlayer – Magic Always Returns 4.1.6
Redesigned from the ground up, SPlayer combines revolutionary functions with all-new lightweight design and incredible performance to let you enjoy your videos like never before. Embracing the value of tearing down the language boundaries and cultural divides to facilitate the communication all around the world, the brand new SPlayer brings subtitle and translation into one place, so you can watch any video in your preferred language no matter who you are or where you are.
A fully functional media player able to play almost every kind of video files. The supported formats include mpg, mpeg, mpeg 2, vob, dat, mp4, m4v, ts, rm, rmvb, wmv, asf, mkv, avi, 3gp, 3g2, flv, mov, h264/x264, h265/x265/HEVC 1080p/720p HD video etc.
The all-new SPlayer smashes the bonds of traditional thinkings and habits that shackle your mind, by using the most avant-garde and forward design, and infusing the element of efficiency and practicability, to dedicate ultimate immersive experience to you.
**Powerful Media Player**
SPlayer includes a massive collection of optimized video decoders, so it can automatically recognize any video files such as H.265, MKV, MPG, AVI, WMV, VP8, VP9, VP10. etc.
**Smart Translation System**
SPlayer has an in-built translation system that integrates real-time voice recognition and NLP (Natural Language Prosessing) technology to help you add caption and find subtitles online so you can enjoy videos in your preferred language.
**Safer and More Private**
SPlayer is an open-source software, which means the code is publicly accessible, open to everyone’s audit and completely safe. Besides safety, SPlayer is designed from the ground up to protect your personal information. Your personal data belongs to you, not others.
SPlayer is a cross-platform software, you can get seamless experience no matter your platform is Windows or macOS.
– Added the link to shortcuts list page in the help menu
– Modified “step forward/back 60s” shortcuts from combined keys to “arrow up/down”
– Fixed the issue that videos cannot be opened from the playing history on the landing view
– Fixed issue with wrong subtitle position after rotating the video
– Fixed issue with loading previous second subtitle when opening a new video
– Optimized font spacing among Kana, Kanji and English typeface
– Optimized the default subtitle style “Anime Style”
– Optimized Arabic UI to align all the text to right
– Fixed display issue with Arabic playlist name in the playing view
– Fixed display issue with control panel animation
Download Splayer for Mac OS X Free Cracked