Lungo – Keeps your Mac awake 1.6.0
Lungo prevents your Mac from falling asleep and your screen from dimming.
This can be useful when:
– Doing a presentation at work
– Watching YouTube videos in non-fullscreen mode
– Cooking and having the recipe open on your computer
– Reading a long article without scrolling
– Using the screen to view live stats
– Monitoring progress on a long-running task
– Right-click or Option-click the menu bar icon to quickly activate.
– Choose to activate with left-click instead in the Preferences.
– Choose to activate at launch in the Preferences.
– Set the default duration in the Preferences, which is used when Lungo is activated by clicking the menu bar icon.
Important: Lungo will not prevent your Mac from sleeping if you close the lid. This is a Mac App Store limitation.
– Added a “Pause While Screen Is Locked” preference which makes Lungo pause when the screen is locked. When the screen is unlocked, Lungo will continue where it left off. This can be useful when you’re on battery and you want the computer to be able to sleep when you lock the screen.
– Fixed the “Dim Icon When Deactivated” preference not working in some cases.