Keep It – Write notes, keep things, 1.6.19 Free Cracked
Keep It is for writing notes, saving web links, storing documents, and finding them again. Available on Mac, and as a separate app for iPhone and iPad, changes are automatically made available across all your devices with iCloud. Keep It is the destination for all those things you want to put somewhere, confident you will find them again later.
Create, edit, view and save:
• Notes with styles, checklists and attachments that look good and read well on all your devices
• Web links with live previews, or saved as PDFs for offline viewing
• Rich and plain text files, and Markdown documents
• Add any other kind of file, and see previews for most images, documents, web pages, and more
• See summaries and thumbnails in the list for most files
• Use the Recents list to see things you’ve added or viewed lately
• Share items with iCloud
• Folders let you organise things hierarchically — select a folder to see everything it and its subfolders contain
• Use bundles to gather items into one place — items can be in more than one bundle at a time
• Use labels to color-code items for quick visual recognition
• Add searchable tags and comments
• Make items favorites and drag lists to the Favorites Bar for quick access
Search and Filter:
• Search everything in Keep It: names, tags, file contents, dates, kinds and more
• Choose suggestions as you search to create complex searches with ease
• Use keywords and natural language for dates while searching
• Save searches for later reuse
• Use the Tag Filter to see all items with a tag and any other relevant tags; choose another tag to drill down further
Use Keep It with other apps:
• Compact Mode reduces the app to a single column, ideal for using alongside other apps
• Drag pretty much anything to Keep It
• Copy clickable links to items in Keep It
• Share extension can add links, text, images and other files, and append text to notes from within other apps
• Save files to Keep It’s folders to automatically add them to the library
• Use a bookmarklet to add links from web browsers that don’t use Share extensions
Use of Keep It requires a paid subscription that you can purchase in the app.
A choice of either a monthly or yearly subscription is available, and these include a one-month free trial.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account following the free trial, unless you cancel the subscription at least 24-hours before the end of the trial period.
The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
What’s new in Keep It
Fixes and improvements:
- Fixed an issue performing text recognition on Macs with Retina displays.
- Fixed an issue where Keep It could automatically import duplicate items for the same file.
- Fixed an issue importing Evernote notes that contain a single attachment, no text, and a slash in the note’s title.
- Performance improvements when scrolling the items list.
- Notes, rich text documents and plain text files now provide a “Use Faster Layout” menu item in the Format > Text menu (or Text menu for plain text files) that can be used to disable faster layout should it cause text to not be rendered correctly.
- When searching by content, it’s now possible to match underscore characters in words (previously they would be ignored). Rebuild the search index if this is required: choose Keep It > Library > Rebuild Search Index from the menu to do that.
Top In-App Purchases
- Keep It $21.99
Download Keep It for Mac Free Cracked