View and transfer files on your iOS device.
iExplorer is an iPhone browser for Mac lets you view the files on your iOS device. By using a drag and drop interface, you can quickly copy files and folders between your Mac and your iPhone or iTouch. It works with both jailbroken and non-jailbroken iPhones and works quickly with a standard USB cable.
- All the best technology from Phone to Mac, Phone Disk, and iExplorer 2, and then some
- One-click recovery of music and videos straight to iTunes
- Explore and export photos and videos (even from older iPods)
- Mount any folder or category, including playlists and photo albums, then browse in Finder and open with other apps
- Browse any iTunes backups (encrypted too). Export: Messages (including attachments), notes, voicemail, call history, contacts, calendars…
- Works with all types of iPhones, iPads, iPod Touch, and regular iPod
What’s New November 05, 2018 — Version 4.2.7
Bug Fix Fixed issue that could cause iExplorer to not find backups from the iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.6 or later
- iTunes 10 or later
- Developer Website
- Price: $39.99
- File Info: iExplorer .dmg 20MB
Download iExplorer for Mac OS X Free Cracked