Direct Mail is an easy-to-use, fully-featured email marketing app purpose-built for macOS. Create, send, and track great looking email campaigns that get results.
Start your newsletter by selecting from a gallery of professionally-designed templates (or import your own), then customize to your heart’s content. You’ll love not having to hassle with a slow, clunky, web-based editor. When you’re ready to send, rely on Direct Mail’s built-in email service to deliver your message in a flash. Campaign reports show you a clear summary of opens, clicks, and more. Grow your mailing list by creating customizable subscribe forms and publish them to your website or Facebook Page.
Pricing plans are available to meet the needs of all kinds of senders, from hobbyist to professional. View full pricing info.
What’s new in Direct Mail
- Five new templates: Glimmer, Merry Pines, Quattro, Silicon, and Slopes
- Support for:
- MacOS 10.15
- Importing groups from Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
- Single Sign-On (enterprise customers only)
- Sending email via Gmail and G Suite accounts (enterprise customers only)
- Sending email via Exchange or Office 365 accounts (enterprise customers only)
- Sharing templates across an organization (enterprise customers only)
- Enforcing message-content policies across an organization (enterprise customers only)
- Option-clicking a color swatch now actives the system color sampler (macOS 10.15 required)
- The performance and responsiveness of Direct Mail during cloud sync operations
- Undo and redo support: message edits can be undone or redone even after the editor has been closed, and Direct Mail now shows more helpful context when an operation is undone or redone
- Account management
- Fixed a bug that result in false positives when a message was checked for broken links
- Additional bug fixes and improvements
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later
Download Direct Mail for mac Free Cracked