With appdoo you can create native iOS apps without programming knowledge and publish them in the App Store. appdoo is intended for all those who have a great idea for an app but don’t have the necessary programming knowledge. On the other hand, appdoo is suitable for very quickly creating a prototype of an app concept and then testing it on an iOS device and distributing it to others. Numerous sample projects ensure an easy start and fast results.
What’s New in appdoo
- After deleting a screen from the project, the app could not be created from the exported Xcode project in some cases.
- A debug output (log) was removed.
- The default color of the elements of the category “Basic Shapes” was changed.
- The background of the area around the work space can now be changed between light and dark via the context menu.
- Map View: Simplified the display of properties.
- Photo Slider: Fixed an inaccuracy in the text in the “Data Links” area.
- Photo Slider: This element has been completely reworked and reimplemented.
- Data links: The spelling of “0-index” (English) and “0-Index” (German) has been standardized for all elements.
- Search Bar: The “Hidden” field has been added to the “Data Links” section.
- Multiline Text Field: The “Hidden” field has been added to the “Data Links” area.
- Multiline Text Field: The “Background Color” field was added to the “Data Links” area.
- Image View: Fixed a bug when exporting the app. This could occur under certain circumstances when using the data links of this element. The app could not be created from the exported Xcode project.
- App export: The handling of bundle identifiers has been improved.
- The handling of the app icon has been improved.
- Overview: An error with the identification of the start screen has been fixed.
Requirements for appdoo
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.12 or later
Download appdoo for macOS Free Cracked