Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC 2019 v8.4
Adobe Lightroom Classic is available as part of Adobe Creative Cloud for as little as $9.99/month bundled with Photoshop CC as part of the photography package. Lightroom 8 is also available for purchase as a stand-alone app (with the cloud functionality removed) if you prefer.
Adobe Lightroom Classic CC (was Adobe Lightroom) software helps you bring out the best in your photographs, whether you’re perfecting one image, searching for ten, processing hundreds, or organizing thousands.
Create incredible images that move your audience. Experiment fearlessly with state-of-the-art nondestructive editing tools. Easily manage all your images. And showcase your work in elegant print layouts, slide shows, and Web galleries, as well as on popular photo-sharing sites. All from within one fast, intuitive application.
What’s New in Adobe Lightroom Classic CC
- Accelerate image-editing with GPU support: use the GPU of your system to enhance image-editing experience.
- Organize your collections with color labels: color labels can be added for collections, collections sets, and smart collections.
- Support for new cameras and lenses: find the full list of supported cameras and lens profiles.
- Other enhancements: find information about PNG export, batch merge for HDR and panoramas, and other new enhancements in this release.
Requirements for Adobe Lightroom Classic CC
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.12 or later
- 4 GB of RAM (12 GB recommended)
- 1 GB of Video RAM (VRAM). 2 GB of dedicated VRAM (4 GB recommended) for large, high-resolution monitors, such as 4K- and 5K-resolution monitors
- OpenGL 3.3-capable video adapter for GPU-related functionality
- Internet connection